Today
Monday, January 26, 2009

There's a buzzing inside my belly
and the hairs on my body stand on end
I can't seem to stop thoughts from churning
they flip flop, end over end
 
inside like a crouching disease
disquiet grabs a handhold
I can't seem to shake free
from dissatisfaction claiming me
 
I want, but there is
so much vast emptiness
I need, yet
everything seems beyond reach
I feel, too much
all my senses are aflame
 
I reach for something more
but it still remains un-named
All I know is this restlessness
is taking over me
growing, building blocks upon itself
till there is nothing left but the yearning
burying me beneath
layers and layers of me
 
 
 
 
 
 






1 Comments:
Anonymous waitress had this to say:

love the title and the content. It is great work.

2:42 PM, June 15, 2009 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!