And We All Fall Down
Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ever notice how when one part of your life is going great, others start getting shot to hell?

That's where I am now, ducking for cover as the shit hits the fan. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, I do tend to exaggerate...something I like to attribute to being a writer. Heck, even that phrase, "being a writer" is an exaggeration...

It's just that my son is having issues with a bully at school and issues with being afraid at football and work is ...well, I don't really even want to talk about work.

I just want a moment in my life that is anxiety free. I want to wake up and look forward to work. I want my son to go to school and know he has friends waiting there for him and he is safe and secure.

I want to be able to get paid and know that I will have extra left over after bills.

I want to get a call from a man that loves me more then anyone alive.

and to top it all off I have a date....I don't date...seriously.






1 Comments:
Blogger Carrie had this to say:

A date? And you didn't tell *me*?

I'm sorry things are tough right now but I have several friends that are going through what you are. So it must be in the water.

Just keep your chin up!

2:51 PM, September 24, 2008 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





about me picture

  • Name:Kara
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
  • view my blogger profile
  • Lavish Praise Upon Me
  • I'm a recovering single mother trying desperately to see humor in my day to day toil while simultaneously avoiding reality as much as humanly possible.

    Current Cravings

  • Amazon Wish List







  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from KaraMia. Make your own badge here.


    Powered by: Blogger
    design by: girliebits.





    My Blog Directory

    Bloggy Award Blogroll Me!